I chose to stand as councillor in this by-election because I wanted to give back to our local community, and to fight in its in corner against the Conservative’s constant cuts.
That is why I’m standing for Labour, a party who has listened to residents and put your needs and concerns at the very heart of its 5 pledges:
- Firstly, if elected, I will campaign with the rest of Bromley Labour for a proper COVID recovery plan for our local businesses, families and residents – rather than the current aimless approach we have seen locally from the Tories.
- Secondly, I would work to ensure that all new housing developments include affordable homes, and that better relationships are built between tenants, landlords and housing associations.
- Thirdly, I would help Labour to lead the charge in ensuring that Bromley hits its target of net zero carbon emissions by 2029.
- Fourthly, I would work to ensure that our parks are a safe and welcome place for all, and that they receive the investment they deserve – with more warden patrols to clamp down on anti-social behaviour, as well as as more lighting and CCTV in Betts Park in particular.
- And lastly, I would dedicate my time to ensuring that the council invests in our community – in local businesses, job creation and support for people of all ages – while fighting against further crippling cuts.
So for real meaningful change in our community, cast your vote for Labour and for me on May 6th or earlier if you are registered for a postal vote.
Labour Candidate for Crystal Palace